Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

" Alfajores in Singapore, thanks to me"

                                  
                           It was so much fun making this Peruvian cookie delicacy!!! que rico..
                            Is so easy to just take a bite..yummmmmm  they take you to haven and ...
                           brings you back for more.You place it in your mouth and starts just melting 
                            melting away without making any effort from your part, the filling follows
                           ....somebody please take them away from me ..I made
                           76 ..I will send some with Keven to share the rest who ever I see today!

1 comment:

  1. i want one!! :) Can you ask Keven to bring some (thru Liberty) for me??? Thanks!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete