Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sushi!

this recipe was so easy  Whatever I make I have to remodifed so I can do it from my head and I cook without recipes so here is my version no special tools needed  ..so Here I go simple and easy, you need ; Nori thats is the sea weed wrap,1 cup rice wash and proceed to cooked(I always cheat I love my rice cooker) add  combined vinegar 2Tbp. ,Sugar 1 tsp salt ,add to hot rice mix with spoon ( I preefer jut plain rice its up to your taste buds desire)..now is where the fun begins ..Make sure your rice still warm and take a sheet of Nori and fill with rice and slice of salmon,cucumber,chooped shrimp.....or just have a lonely Nori!...you notest I dint sliced like sushi funny me I eat it just like that with soy sauce for dipping yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment