Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Boracay Island is beautifull!!

                  I'm in the Philipines with my three phillipinos Girlfriends ..that work
                  with Keven....they started by telling me what happens in Boracay stays
                   Boracay...
    
                       Philippines have thousands of Islands but this is their favorite..we flew and we
                       navigated to the island by boat..
                We stay in a amazing hotel with all you can eat...lots of people from Europe and Asia
                                 Beautifull..water ..I'm learning to unwind..and relax..


                                             
                                            I was rigth at home when I made some friends that
                                            wanted to do  whatever I ask them for a picture
                                           and this is the result .. a picture worth a thousand words!

                      
                    I learn to slow down life to just sit and enjoy the moment.....what a blessing.
                     
                                  Here I'm with my litle friends they wanted to see their faces in the
                                   camera..they were so curious they even took some amazing pictures
                                   themselfs but lost my camera with all their good shots...sad

                                                           Life is Good
                                     

                              
                        O ne of my Dreams to have been born with an amazing singer voice
                           next best thing lipsinging...I ask them if they wanted to join me in one
                            of my dreams and they did ..it was so much fun!

                     
                               This is what I got out from this amazing trip.........Thank you Liberty
                                Lea  and Roni....and my sweety husband and thank you Boracay, I
                                will always remenber you.

No comments:

Post a Comment