Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Singapore Fruits either you love it or ....

                                   this fruit is called Dorian and is the most smelly fruit you have
                                   ever smell...you are phohibited to bring it insidea train even if is
                                  inside 100 plastic bags , is so smelly I think 1/2 singaporian like
                                  the other 1/2 just cannot standed ..the smell get in your nose your clothes
                                  they tell me it taste delicious ....no thank you..I stick to papayas!
                                     my favorite they are like litle aliens being born....you have
                                      to touched and eat it ..delicious little aliens!


                                     My friends favorite...I cant seem to be able to eat it...
                                       I tried but my taste buds are not aproving it...

                              I kep skipping this mangos because I thougth they were not mature
                               enough to eat...I was wrong they were always ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment