Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Things to do whe Im bored..create! create!... create!


                         I always like designing clothing ..so I decided well lets see what you can do
                         I'm wearing a pillow case with extra fabic pin and tuck togueter  I always think
                         color is everything..fun fun...still raining well .....

                   a red ribbon and extra material what a way to create ..I need a sewing machine!

                             I'm just having fun..I have decided here in Sing there is no such a thing
                             as bad fashion ...have fun ..I wish I had a sewing machine..yikes!!...
                             it stop raining...it was fun while it lasted...ha!  ha! ha !

No comments:

Post a Comment